Head MX Fire Racquetball Racket
Product description Head MX Fire Racquetball Racket
The MX FIRE offers Metallix™ Technology to players trying the sport for the first time. It also features Damp Plus, which isolates the impact for fewer vibrations. The durable frame with its new color update is perfect for first-timers or colleges and clubs offering rental racquet programs.
- Frame weight:190 g / 6.7 oz
- Balance:270 mm / 0.3 in HL
- Head size:692 cm² / 107 in²
- Length:557 mm / 22 in
- String pattern:16/16
- Damp Plus absorbs impact vibration before it can reach the handle for better feel.
- Specially formulated crystalline metal alloy with a grain size 1000 times smaller than that of a typical metal creates a much stronger material. The Hall-Petch Effect states: smaller grains = stronger material. The result is a lighter, stronger and more powerful racquet.