Wilson Kaos 3.0 Jr.
The Kaos 3.0 Junior demands the attention of any tennis youth who craves speed above all else on the court. Lightweight and featuring a low-to-the-ground feel, this shoe gives improving juniors the confidence to cover more court with quickness and agility. Skinguard provides a layer of lateral and forefoot support on the upper, while Endofit offers a more intuitive fit and added comfort with its sock-like inner construction.
- Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and performance (DF2 = Heel Drop 9 mm)
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
Chassis features arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
Upper PU construction delivers forefoot and lateral reinforcement to support lateral movement and push-offs.
Full inner sock construction administers enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit.