Wilson Ultra 100 V4
The Ultra 100 v4 ushers in a new generation of Ultra with supreme style and invigorating performance. Thanks to a new construction and a new geometry, this racket plays unlike any Ultra before it. Highlighted by the integration of FORTYFIVE° into the lay-up for a softer, more comfortable feel along with enhanced stability, this frame upgrades the delivery of easy power for its users. Key geometrical updates include an expanded Sweet Spot Channel at the tip of the hoop for extra power and reduced bulk in the beams for a sleeker, more aerodynamic look. On the subject of looks, this racket has no rival: color-shifting blues dance to the different angles of sun rays deflecting off the racket surface for a dazzling display.*Custom-strung rackets cannot be canceled or returned. *Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
- Most popular, versatile and powerful racket in Ultra v4 lineup
- FORTYFIVE° strategically embedded into the lay-up provides enhanced stability while increasing comfort
- Revolutionary design integrates beautiful, color-shifting blue tones with a matte finish for captivating look
- Expanded Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- Revised geometry applies more comfortable, ergonomic design and reduces bulk while maintaining stability
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
- Racket comes unstrung unless "Add Strings" option is selected
Innovative grommet system compresses at impact to provide a larger hotspot and increased ball dwell time on the strings, creating better feel and more potential energy that drives explosive power.
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Cavity on side of frame extends cross strings and increases grommet movement for more power.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce overall environmental footprint.
Head (sq cm)645Head (sq in)
100Length. (cm)68.58Length (in)27
String Pattern16 X 19
Strung balance (cm)33Strung balance (pts)-4
Strung weight (grams)316Strung weight (ounces)11.15Taper System (mm)24-26.5-24.25
Unstrung balance (cm)32Unstrung balance (pts)-7Unstrung weight (grams)300Unstrung weight (ounces)10.58