- All returns must be unused and in 100% brand new condition
- Packaging other items. If your items were sent in a box other than a shoebox, you may simply return the items in the box. Place your return label on the box or write your own. If your items were sent in a bag, simply re-tape the bag, place your return label. You will not be provided a return label, you may use the carrier of your choice to send back your items at your cost.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the original order date and may be exchanged for store credit or refunded in full if received back in store within 7 days.
- Refunds will be made in the original form of payment. (If you paid with a credit card, the refund will be made to the same credit card.)
- Original shipping charge and return shipping costs are not refunded.
- Please allow 2 business days for us to process your return.
- APO/FPO orders and shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico do not qualify for free return shipping. The cost of return shipping of any products will be the responsibility of the customer.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE IMPORTANT RETURN INSTRUCTIONS:
- All returns must be unused, in the original packaging, and include all documentation, promotional items, and accessories. In other words, everything that came with the item must be returned with the item. If your return is missing an item we may charge you a replacement fee or reject your return. Used items will be returned to you for a $5.95 reshipping fee.
- Please carefully read our packaging instructions and properly package your return.
HOW TO PACKAGE YOUR RETURN
All returns must be properly packaged. Improperly packaged returns will be refused. Please send returns in an envelope, wrap in brown paper or other wrapping material, or use a box that is not a shoe box.* Please properly pad your racquet to ensure that the racquet isn't damaged during the return shipment. If you have any questions about packaging your return, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Return Shipping Costs are your responsibility unless the item is damaged, defective, or a warehouse error was made. If you are returning an item for any of the above reasons, please contact us to discuss return shipping. Returns may be sent using whichever shipping method you prefer; however, we recommend that you insure your package in case it is lost in transit.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
We will do our very best to accommodate any changes or cancellations that you would like to make. However, our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot guarantee changes or cancellations once the order has been submitted.
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please call 1-516-570-0781 as soon as possible. We try to respond to all emails within 24 hours but orders process quickly and your email may not be received before your order has processed and shipped.
We appreciate your business.